Friday, February 22, 2013

Welcome

Hi everyone! My name is Jane Humphreys, and I recently started the web-based vintage and antique jewelry company Prather Beeland, Inc. I am so excited to welcome you to Prather Beeland’s new blog, where you can find out more about the jewelry featured on the site. Each piece of jewelry at Prather Beeland is selected with care, and I look for pieces with beauty, personality, and a story to tell. I want to inspire people to explore the unique and fascinating histories of the pieces they invest in, and I hope you’ll enjoy this opportunity to learn more. I’ll be posting regular features on individual items and diving into as much detail as I can. If you have a question, please send it along to info@pratherbeeland.com – I would love to hear from you! Keep an eye out for new posts coming soon on the latest additions to the Prather Beeland collection.

1 comment: