Monday, November 18, 2013

Pier Show November 23-24



I am just thrilled to let everyone know that I will be helping the fabulous Gloria (see above!) from Glorious Antiques at the Pier Show this weekend- November 23-24 on Pier 94.  Packed with vintage and antiques items, this show is a fabulous place to shop! There are many dealers with all sorts of goods, but I am of course partial to the jewels- as I imagine you may be too.  Hailing from Hastings on Hudson outside of NYC, Gloria has been studying historic jewelry and in the business for 30 years.  She has wealth of knowledge about antique jewelry and an eye to envy! It is my biggest delight getting to learn from her (and try on her fantastic pieces!).

I occasionally work with Gloria modeling her jewels for the Glorious Antiques pages on 1st dibs.  See a sampling below:











I hope you all will stop by to visit Glorious Antiques in Booth # 3211!!

No comments:

Post a Comment